iphone-cases.net.co garantit la confidentialité des données personnelles que vous saisissez sur notre site. Soyez assuré que nous ne communiquerons jamais vos informations personnelles à des tiers.
In order for you to use our website, subscribe to our email newsletter and other emails, participate in our programs and promotions, and participate in sweepstakes or contests that others may sponsor, we collect personal information that you submit to us and information Non-personal information that is collected under “cookies” definition described in this document. That information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and interests. We do not collect any personal information that you do not provide. Google uses partner advertising companies to serve ads when users visit our website. These companies may use information (not including name, address,
Currently this site hosts advertisements for:
Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
From time to time, we may use your personal information for internal or external marketing and for promotional or analytical purposes. In addition, from time to time you may provide your contact information to our partners and affiliates who, in turn, send the information, for example, mail or email about their products and services. On occasion, we may offer a special promotion (such as a sweepstakes, contest, or a free subscription to goods and services) on the website together with a third-party service provider, sponsor, or promotional partner, and share your information with the third party no another service provider, sponsor or promotional partner so that you can send other special promotions that it offers.
If you would like to delete all of your personal information (except the information we keep for record keeping) and / or remove your name and address from promotion lists (including any personal information collected by our service providers) and To put your name on our “no contact” list, you should contact our Privacy Manager. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 30 days for an email request and six weeks to process an email request.
Reports copyright infringement:
If you claim that your intellectual property is being infringed, you must present to the company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials that have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing data relating to the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website from which the copyright owner requests removal, with
- sufficient detail so that the company is able to find and verify its existence;
- Information of the person notified by the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, contact email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the report on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once proper notification of infringement is received by the designated agent:
It is our company policy:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the content provider, member or user that you have removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have infringing material removed from the system and that the company will terminate the member’s user or content provider access to the service.
Procedure to provide a Counter-Notification to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the place where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member, or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- The content provider, member or name, user address, telephone number and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity accepts jurisdiction
- de la Corte Federal para el distrito judicial en el cual o del proveedor de contenido, del miembro electrónico del usuario se encuentra, o si, dirección de usuario del miembro o de del proveedor de contenidos se encuentra
- fuera de los Estados Unidos, de cualquier distrito judicial en el que la empresa se encuentra, y que dicha persona o entidad aceptará el servicio de proceso de la persona que presentó la notificación de la presunta infracción.
If a counter-notification is received by the designated agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notification to the initial complaining party and inform that person that they can replace the removed material or suspend the disqualification within 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files a lawsuit to obtain a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material can be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of counter-notification, at the discretion of the company.
Please contact the designated agent to receive notification of the violation claimed by the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Terms and conditions of use
Users of the site have access to hundreds of articles. The content of iphone-cases.net.co is suggested by registered users who share information.
All content on this site respects and seeks not to infringe intellectual property laws. In the event that an article is found or considered to be violating intellectual property laws, notify
The content will be immediately removed from the site.
The user agrees not to publish or present on the Site content or other materials that are or could be considered:
false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or protected data of another person, abhorrent, harassing, unlawful or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive .
CONTROL OF THE CONTENT GENERATED BY THE USER
Although we strive to maintain high standards for this Site, we have no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of the User Generated Content that appears on the Site. Notwithstanding this, we reserve the right to modify or remove any User Generated Content at any time.
We have compiled this Policy to help you better understand the nature of your relationship with us and to enable you to make informed decisions about certain aspects of our relationship. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Policy carefully. Your continued use of our website confirms your agreement to this Policy. We understand and respect your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. Because of this and because trust is the main component of our business, we want to explain some of the key principles that underpin this Policy. This policy aims to achieve the following objectives:
- make sure you understand what information about you we collect with your permission;
- explain what we do with such information; and
- hold us responsible for the protection of your rights and your privacy under this Policy.
Personal information we collect
As used in this Policy, “personal information” is understood to be all data that relates to an identifiable human being whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably inferred, from the data.
Our website does not collect your personal information, with the exception of your IP address and certain information collected by Google Analytics, as will be explained below. Additionally, our website may be detecting non-personal geographic location information to optimize our service, however, our website does not collect your exact geographic location or associate the detected geographic location data with a specific user. We do not sell your personal information to advertisers or other third parties. In certain cases, we may request your email address to contact you. If this happens, your email address will only be used to communicate with you and delete it upon request.
Use of IP addresses and browser settings
When you visit our website, we record the IP address and browser settings of your computer or other device. The IP address is the numerical address of your computer or other device used to visit our website. Your browser settings may include the type of browser you are using, the browser language, and the time zone. We collect this information so that we can track the computer or device used in cases of misuse or illegal actions in connection with visits to or use of our website. Additionally, we may collect this information for various internal business purposes, such as:
- generate statistics;
- measure traffic and popularity of content areas;
- collect broad demographic data for potential advertisers;
- identify usage trends and expand our business activities;
- general data analysis and administration of our site and affiliated sites;
- improve or modify our website, developing new services and functionalities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and legal process, requests from government authorities, relevant industry standards, and our internal policies.
We may also use your IP address and browser settings in other ways and for other purposes for which we will provide you with a specific notice on this website at the time of collection. We may use or disclose your IP address and browser settings for any legitimate purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We use a tool commonly known as “Google Analytics”, an industry standard analytics tool operated by Google, to collect information about the use of our website. We also rely on Google Analytics for display advertising and personalized advertising purposes, as those terms will be explained below. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our website and other sites they visited before coming to our website. We use the information we obtain from Google Analytics in order to improve our website.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer or other device when you visit a website that can be understood by the website that issued the cookie. We and Our Partners (as that term is explained in the next section) use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are to log in and your preferences, to provide you with content tailored to your needs or interests, and to evaluate how our site is. Web. used. You can accept or reject cookies through your browser settings. For more information, see the cookie settings available on your specific web browser (s).
Display advertising (also known as third-party advertising) on our website
We may allow third parties, including carefully selected ad networks and business partners of TheSoul Publishing ( “Our Partners” ), to display advertisements on our website. Because of that, our website may display advertisements from Our partners that link to Our partners’ websites. We cannot control or be responsible for the privacy practices and content of Our partners. We recommend that you read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
Additionally, some of our partners may recognize your computer or device through cookies or other technologies each time they serve you an online advertisement. This enables them to understand where you, or others who are using your computer or other device, saw their ad and to deliver ads that they think may be of interest to you.
Personalized advertising (formerly known as interest-based advertising)
Our website allows Our partners to collect certain information about you to provide you with personalized advertising. Our partners are leaders in digital performance-based advertising groups that go to great lengths to ensure that your personal information is secure and used appropriately. They may collect certain information from your computer or device, such as:
- your gender;
- your age;
- your location; and
- areas of your interests
In addition, they may collect certain information related to your PC, laptop, mobile phone or other device attributes and traffic / session information, such as:
- the model of your computer or device;
- the brand of your computer or device;
- the agent details of your computer or device;
- the identification of your computer or device;
- session durations; and
- activity information.
Use of information for personal advertising
The information collected by Our partners is used to analyze trends, understand user activities and collect demographic information to enable, manage and develop their personalized advertisements and related services. Our partners may share this information with their affiliates. To do this, our partners use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your interaction with our website and third party websites. This type of information does not identify you personally and is usually aggregated with other data to create segments: user groups and general interest categories that are inferred based on a number of factors (for example, “sports fanatic ”).
Additionally, our partners may use the information collected from these types of cookies or similar technologies for a variety of other purposes, including:
- in conjunction with advertising that appears on other third party websites;
- to measure the effectiveness of email and web-based advertisements; and
- to report website traffic, statistics, advertising data and other interaction with advertisements and the websites on which they are served.
Our partners retain your information in accordance with their legitimate business purposes for processing. Thereafter, the information is deleted, archived for restricted legitimate interests or anonymized. Non-identifiable information can be kept without time and usage limitations.
We do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that our partners may use, and the information practices of our partners and third party websites are not covered by this policy. Please contact them directly to learn more about their privacy practices.
Why do you want to receive personalized ads?
Consumers like receiving personalized ads for many different reasons. Personalized ads are useful because they are more tailored to your particular interests. Personalized ads are more likely to help you discover new products and services that are truly relevant to you and your interests. In short, receiving personalized ads can help improve your access to new products, services, and features that are more relevant to you. Also, you won’t see the same ads over and over as the number of times you see a certain custom ad is limited. By disabling personalized ads, you lose all these benefits.
Opt out of receiving personalized ads
If you do not want our website to show you personalized ads, we recommend that you do the following:
- use Google’s service that allows you to disable the display of personalized ads by clicking Google Ads Help to decline the option to view personalized ads and follow the instructions;
- use the general opt-out mechanism for third-party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking NAI Opt-Out Out-Based Advertising and following the instructions; or
- disable and delete cookies from the browser settings of your computer or device as follows:
- for Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support to delete and manage cookies and follow the instructions;
- for Firefox, click on Firefox support to disable cookies and change cookie settings and Firefox support to delete cookies to delete information that websites stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to clear, enable and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions; or
- For Safari, click Safari Help to manage cookies and website data and follow the instructions.
We may disclose your IP address and other information about you:
- as part of the sale of one of our websites to another company;
- to protect and defend the rights and property of TheSoul Publishing Group (including with respect to the application of our Terms and Conditions); and
- when required by law, government authority, or court order.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information or this Policy, please contact us directly as specified in the contact form on this website.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your IP address and other personal information within our organization, and we regularly monitor our system for vulnerabilities. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of information about you. Please note that electronic communication, in particular email, is not necessarily secure against interception. For these reasons, we ask that you refrain from sending us personal data about yourself or anyone else over the Internet, unless strictly necessary.
Changes to this policy
Si nous décidons de modifier cette politique, nous publierons les modifications sur ce site Web avant que ces modifications ne deviennent effectives. De plus, nous indiquerons la date d’entrée en vigueur à laquelle cette politique sera modifiée. Vous aurez alors la possibilité de décider si vous souhaitez continuer à utiliser notre site Web conformément à la politique de confidentialité modifiée.